Instructions for the payment method you have chosen will be in the email you will receive once you Place Order.
For a smooth transaction please follow instructions for the payment method you have chosen in the email you will receive once you place your order. If you decide to choose another payment method there is no need to cancel your first order and make a new one, simply follow the instructions for that particular payment method instead unless it is an e-check.
For assistance please call 424-330-6200 We try very hard to answer all calls, however if we are away and not able to answer your call please do leave a message and we will return your call.
Since you are creating an electronic form of your physical check your bank has to match the routing and account numbers you select or the payment will get declined & returned. Soon as the ACH orders are processed it usually takes 5 business days to clear. We usually ship ACH orders out in 5 business days from the time that you order.
Please note that we will have to wait 5 to 7 business days for the e-check to clear on our end even tough it may show cleared on your end and money debited from your account the same day.
We currently do not accept money orders, business or personal checks and COD.
We are currently exploring other forms of payment we can accept to reduce the time from order to delivery. We will keep you notified soon as we complete the infrastructure necessary to accept other forms of payment.
Order Processing & Shipping
We now only use USPS Priority to ship unless you have chosen another shipping method through FedEx.
- Priority Mail usually is delivered from 1 to 3 business days from the time of shipment. This time frame is stated by USPS.com and is in no way guaranteed by PaylessKratom.com
Confirmation of order just placed.
- You will most certainly receive an email from us with PAID status for your order once paid through Cash App or Zelle. Please give our system a few minutes to be updated and for you to receive an email. Ensure to check your spam folder after a few minutes.
- For e-checks you will only see order Processing. When cleared on our end your order will be marked as Paid and you will receive an email with Paid status as confirmation.
When will my order be shipped? (payments made with: Cash App or Zelle)
- If you placed the order before 1 PM PST there is a 95% chance it will ship same day. If it is not shipped the same day then it will ship out the next business day including Saturday. No shipments are made on Sunday. (EX: if you placed an order on Friday after 1 PM PST it will ship out on Saturday or the the following Monday.)
Will I get tracking information?
- All paid orders once shipped will get an email with tracking information and order details with Estimated Time of Arrival.
When will I receive my order and how will it be shipped?
- All orders unless noted otherwise ship via USPS Priority Mail. We no longer use USPS First Class as it takes too long for delivery. All shipments have tracking numbers. Priority is within 1 to 3 business days as stated on USPS.com and not guaranteed by PaylessKratom.com (priority also delivers on a Saturday)
- If your order is over $100 it will ship Priority Mail and qualifies for Free Shipping.
- If your order weights over 1 pounds it will ship Priority Mail.
- We now have FedEx shipping option available.
I paid through an e-check.
- E-checks will take 5 to 7 business days for it to clear on our end even tough It may show cleared and money taken out of your account the same day you placed the order. Once cleared, your order will be updated to PAID and shipped either the same or next business day.
Due to COVID-19 few shipments through through the carriers we use will experience delays. All shipping times are estimates and are not guaranteed by PaylessKratom.com
USPS Priority Packages are not guaranteed by PaylessKratom.com or USPS to be delivered within the stated 1 to 3 business days. Some shipments will take longer than usual and some shipments will take much longer. PaylessKratom.com is not responsible for these delayed shipments and will not issue shipping charge refunds. All shipping times are estimates. Please plan ahead.
FedEx has stopped issuing Money Back Guarantees since March of this year due to COVID-19. All FedEx shipping times are estimates and some shipments will take longer than usual than the stated times on PaylessKratom.com PaylessKratom.com will not be issuing refunds for shipping charges on any of FedEx offered services including Priority Over night or any other. Please plan ahead.
We understand the frustration of shipments that are delayed can create and so we recommend that you plan your purchases ahead. Even tough most packages are delivered within their stated times some packages will experience delays.
Route Shipping Protection is offered for packages that may be Lost Stolen or Damaged. This service is turned ON by default. If you do not want this protection you would have to turn it off. PaylessKratom.com is not responsible for Lost, Stolen or Damaged packages, so we highly recommend you use this service to protect your purchase.
Kratom, or Mitragyna Speciosa, is a tree native to countries such as: Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, and Thailand. It is best known for the leaves which distribute over 40 different psychoactive compounds. Farmers harvest Kratom leaves from these trees where they then begin the process of cultivation, drying, and crushing.
Kratom leaf is ground into a fine powder (or crushed if desired) to be consumed several different ways. Kratom is not currently approved by the FDA and several states have already banned this plant.
Kratom is legal in all but the States, Counties and Cities listed below: Any order from these areas that have banned Kratom will be cancelled.
- Rhode Island
- Washington DC
- Alton (IL)
- Sarasota County (FL)
- San Diego (CA)