Free Shipping on orders over $100

Refund Policy

Please read the refund policy below.

For whatever reason all items purchased can be returned within 15 calendar days from the date of receiving the item pursuant to the following conditions and terms. All returned items are destroyed and never resold due to hygiene and safety reasons.

  • Return of the product in its original condition is the responsibility of the purchaser. The product can not be used.
  • There will be a 35% item disposal fee associated with each return. The remaining 65% is covered by 36 Circles Ltd. The 35% is calculated based on the retail value the consumer paid for the item.

To protect your purchase from Loss, Theft or Damage please use Route Shipping Protection. For a very small fee you acquire the peace of mind that your purchase is now insured. By default the protection is turned ON. By turning the Route Protection off you are assuming any and all physical and financial responsibilities of the purchase as soon as the carriers used have retained possession of the item.

To contact us for refunds please email us at or call us at (424) 330-6200