Happy Hippo Kratom
Buy Happy Hippo Elite Yellow Vein Maeng Da Kratom Powder – Sunshine Hippo
Buy Happy Hippo Elite Yellow Vein Maeng Da Kratom Powder at PaylessKratom.com!
Happy Hippo Elite Yellow Vein Maeng Da Kratom Powder – Sunshine Hippo powder is a Fast Leaf that provides Optimistic Energy & an Enthusiastic Glow.
If you need that extra boost to create a “Happy Morning”, you’ll enjoy this strain.
Happy Hippo Elite Yellow Vein Maeng Da Kratom Powder gives you all the Kratom Effects of a Fast Strain without overstimulation.
Instead, Sunshine Hippo replaces those “Jitterbugs” with warm, fuzzy feelings throughout the entire Mind and Body.
BIG OPTIMISM & A GOLDEN GLOW!
KEEP IT FRESH
Happy Hippo provides your fresh batch of Mitragyna Speciosa powder in a convenient USDA-compliant resealable food-grade pouch.
KRATOM CAPSULE DETAILS:
- ½ gram (500 mg) of kratom powder per capsule
- Vegetarian capsule casing – no gelatin!
- Derived from the same kratom leaf as Sunshine Hippo fine powder.
CAPSULE TO POWDER CONVERSIONS:
- To calculate your kratom capsule “sweet spot”, use this simple formula:
- 1 capsule = ½ gram (½ scoop) kratom powder
- 2 capsules = 1gram (1 scoop) kratom powder
WHAT ARE FAST, SLOW, & MODERATE SPEEDS?
- Fast = Energy/Motivation
- Moderate = Balance of Fast and Slow
- Slow = Relaxation/Comfort
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Carefully tested for salmonella, E. coli, and heavy metals.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
Kratom suppliers use this slang term to describe only the most potent Kratom as Maeng Da.
- Back in the day, Thai workers would gather these leaves from Kratom trees that grew deep in the wild jungles of the rainforests.
- Today, farmers designate the title to the leaves picked from trees that provide the most abundant alkaloid content.
- Kratom connoisseurs rave about the potency of Maeng Da, making this a great strain to use before a laborious task or a long workout.
YELLOW VEIN KRATOM
White, green, and red are the only kratom vein colors found on Kratom leaves. The Kratom leaf never naturally produces a yellow vein color throughout its life cycle.
- The yellowish hue referred to in yellow vein kratom comes after the farmers harvest the Kratom leaf from the tree.
- Like traditional herbal teas, Kratom goes through a drying and fermentation process, which results in different types of Kratom.
- The cultivation and drying process also changes the colors of the finished products, so some of those batches take on a yellow hue, typically from being dried longer than other leaf colors.
- Simultaneously, you may notice some strains being called Gold Vein Kratom, or more simply Gold Kratom rather than Yellow.
- For the most part, they are the same thing in the Kratom industry (although sometimes blended red and white vein kratom is said to take on a golden hue).
Although some may speculate there is no real difference between Yellow Vein Kratom in comparison to the other vein colors, consumers agree there is an obvious difference.
- In some reports, the drying process associated with creating Yellow Vein Kratom causes a portion of the Mitragynine to convert to 7-Hydroxymitragynine, thus altering the overall alkaloid profile of the strain.
Buy Happy Hippo Elite Yellow Vein Maeng Da Kratom Powder – Sunshine Hippo now and save!
YELLOW VEIN KRATOM EFFECTS
- Yellow Kratom is best known for giving users a warm feeling of comfort and optimistic vibes.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, purified water)
Servings per container varies by package size. Do not exceed 2 servings per 24-hour period. All teaspoons are non-heaping. One capsule is equivalent to 1/2 gram, or 1/2 scoop. Two capsules is equivalent to 1 gram, or 1 scoop.
Disclaimer: Our content does not constitute a medical consultation. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18.