We can all agree on one thing – it has been a stressful few years. As people across the world face mounting stress and, subsequently, higher levels of depression, managing stress and anxiety levels has become a top priority. And while this is an important concern to manage, not everyone is interested in turning to prescriptions. This is where kratom comes in.
Kratom is an herbal supplement that has been used for centuries. This tropical plant has been used for years for its potential benefits for boosting overall wellbeing. With these said benefits, the popularity of this substance has grown over the years, with kratom capsules being one of the most popular forms.
Kratom capsules are one of the easiest ways to access the possible benefits of this natural herb and have become popular across the world. If you’re curious about the benefits of kratom capsules and how to add them to your routine, we are breaking down all the details you need to know. Let’s get started.
What Are Kratom Capsules?
Kratom capsules are one of the easiest ways to take kratom. This form of kratom typically comes in gelatin or plant-based capsules, setting a standard dose of kratom in one convenient capsule. These capsules are pre-measured and offer convenient individual doses of kratom that you can take on their own – no mixing, measuring, or cleanup involved. Unlike kratom powders or extracts, the capsule kratom dosage is set, so you don’t have to worry about measuring before each use — a major convenience.
Kratom capsules not only make for a convenient solution but come in many strains, too. This way, you can get just what you’re looking for in a convenient capsule form.
Why You Should Use Kratom Capsules
Before we dive into all the intricacies of kratom capsules, why should you even be interested in this in the first place? There are a lot of great perks to these capsules, so to help you debate opting for this form of kratom, we are breaking down the kratom capsules purpose and all the benefits that come with it.
- Kratom capsules don’t have a flavor or scent. If you’ve tried other forms of kratom, you surely know that it has a pretty acidic taste that many find unappealing. Thankfully, capsules don’t feature a flavor, or a smell, for tasteless perks.
- Unlike powder forms that can spill and create a mess, kratom capsules are conveniently packaged for a no-mess solution.
- Since kratom capsules are packaged in small capsules, they are great for easy portability. They can be conveniently packed and transferred, making them great to take on your travels.
- Kratom capsules are great to take on their own, no other preparation is needed. Unlike powders that you have to mix, capsules can be quickly taken without any recipes.
- Capsules are easy to swallow. The size will depend on the manufacturer, but typically, you can just quickly take it and go, with no flavor or mixing.
- One of the most significant benefits of kratom capsules is that they come in the proper dose. Kratom capsule dosing is carefully calculated for capsules, ensuring you know just how much you’re taking, without measuring it yourself.
- Kratom capsules are easy to store. To keep them fresh, all you need to do is keep them in their jar with the cap closed. It’s that simple.
Kratom Capsule Size and Dosage Guide
When exploring kratom, getting the right dosage is essential to avoiding side effects. But how much kratom is in a capsule? This depends largely on the manufacturer. However, for some general guidelines, we often see the following marks on labels:
- Two (2) – a capsule with 0.3 grams of kratom.
- One (1) – a single tablet with 0.4 grams of kratom.
- Zero (0) – each capsule has 0.5 grams of the herb.
- Double-zero (00) – each capsule has 0.735 grams of the plant.
- Triple-zero (000) – features one gram of kratom per capsule.
These different specifications share the strength of the capsule. But, how many kratom capsules should I take? Whichever one you choose is up to your preferences, but if you’re a beginner, most say you’re best off starting with the smallest option and working your way up as you see fit.
No matter what amount is right for you, always check how many grams are in a capsule, as this may vary based on the distributor. Different distributors’ products may potentially garner different effects, so it’s recommended to explore the best brand of kratom capsules and test the lowest doses first to see how they affect you. Thus, how many kratom capsules should you take not only depends on the dosage but who you purchased from, too.
How Long for Kratom Capsules to Kick in?
The answer for how long for kratom capsules to kick in is quite different from that of powder forms of this substance.
Unlike other formulations of kratom, capsules take longer to digest as the stomach needs to break down the capsule’s coating before it can enter your bloodstream. Since the capsules take longer to break down, the possible effects don’t hit for a bit longer, too.
Typically, users report noticing effects within 35-40 minutes of taking kratom capsules. However, if you’ve just eaten, this may take longer as a full stomach will slow the digestion. For the fastest results from kratom capsules, an empty stomach may speed up the process.
Things to Consider When Choosing Kratom Capsules
While the potential benefits of kratom capsules have been touted for years, there are a few considerations to keep in mind before trying out this form of kratom. To help, here are some tips and things to consider before testing this out for yourself.
- Stay hydrated. Kratom may dehydrate the body, similar to the way coffee can. For this reason, be sure to drink plenty of water when taking this substance.
- Keep in mind that you may need different doses for different strains. How many kratom capsules for anxiety depends on the strain you’re taking and how it uniquely affects your body, so experts say to always start with the lowest dosage and take more as needed.
- Keep a record of the dosage you take. Since each body is different and various factors are at play, you’ll want to keep track of your kratom capsules side effects and adjust your dosage accordingly so you can get the most potential benefits, without the downsides.
- It is recommended to take kratom capsules on an empty stomach. This is because, since it’s slower to digest, making it immediately after a meal may delay the benefits. For this reason, take it 2 to 3 hours after a meal.
- Look for the best brand of kratom capsules for high-quality products. Cheap capsules may not give the ideal results, so opting for the best of the best is truly the way to go.
- Be sure to budget. Kratom in capsule form is more expensive than powder, so be smart with this investment.
Best Kratom Capsules
As we’ve shared before, there are a lot of different strains of kratom with different possible benefits and effects. To help you explore the best kratom capsules for energy, we are sharing the go-to options for high-quality kratom.
Maeng Da kratom is one of the most famous strains of this substance and is commonly available on the market. This one is often used to manage pain and is often considered the best strain offered.
The Maeng Da strain is so special because it features higher amounts of flavonoids and alkaloids than other strains. This kratom capsules purpose for pain management comes from this high-quality alkaloid content, which is said to help relieve pain and act as a stimulant. And thankfully, it may not feature any sedating kratom capsules side effects as other strains may.
Another tried-and-true kratom strain is Borneo. The Red Borneo Kratom capsules are one of the most classic strains of kratom and feature a potent formulation.
The Borneo strain is most well-liked due to its potential to help with reducing both pain and anxiety. With antidepressant properties, this formula may have mood-boosting benefits, offering a more natural alternative to other avenues for alleviating anxiety.
Another option for kratom capsule strains is the Red Vein Bali Kratom capsules. This strain of kratom is one of the most readily available options on the market, and one of the most popular strains, too.
Red Vein Bali kratom capsules contain more than 30 alkaloids, a number that is higher than all the other kratom capsule options. Due to this high quantity of alkaloids, this is said to be the best capsule to choose if you’re looking to alleviate pain.
Happy with the benefits of kratom capsules? So are we. With great potential benefits and convenient kratom capsule dosing, opting for the capsule form of this substance may make for an easier routine, while still reaping the benefits of this substance.